KMA has photogrammetrists and support staff (CADD specialists and technicians) to complete base mapping for various purposes, from planning/feasibility to final design. In addition, KMA has full-service in-house surveying capabilities to support the mapping process.
Photogrammetric mapping is prepared under the direct supervision of a American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) Certified Photogrammetrist. Our photogrammetrists adhere to the NJDOT Survey Manual and NJDOT Aerial Photogrammetric Mapping Guidelines.
KMA staff have the capabilities to perform all levels of NJDOT Mapping :
- Level One-Aerial photographs useful for project planning
- Level Two-Mapping for planning purposes usually at 1″=100′ scale.
- Level Three-Mapping for final design at scales of 1″=30′ and 1″=50′.
- Level Four-Mapping for final design with supplemental data collected by surveyors.
KMA’s mapping services include:
- Procuring aerial photography
- Low-altitude mapping photography (LAMP)
- CAD production in MicroStation V8/Inroads and AutoCAD
- Digital Terrain Models (DTMs)
- Digital Elevation Models (DEMs)
- Digital Orthophotography
- Topographic Mapping