KMA has twelve full-time survey personnel, encompassing licensed surveyors, survey crew chiefs, and survey technicians. We are able to mobilize up to six survey crews. Our senior survey staff include licensed Professional Land Surveyors (PLSs) in NJ and PA.
All survey work is performed under the direct supervision of a PLS in the appropriate state. Our senior survey staff have extensive experience with the NJDOT Survey Manual, NJDOT Aerial Photogrammetric Mapping Guidelines, NJDOT Article 44/Survey Report, NJDOT Article 51/CADD, Federal Geodetic Control Subcommittee Standards, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Survey/Mapping Circulars.
KMA’s land surveying services include:
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Surveys
- Ground Control for Surveying and Mapping
- Stream and Lake Cross-sections
- Topographic Surveys, Roadway Profiles and Cross-sections
- Supplemental Surveys (wetlands lines, monitoring wells, soil borings, pavement corings, utility, and soil test pits)
- Boundary and Title Surveys (including title documentation research, parcel maps, and legal descriptions)
- Right-of-Way Surveys (IPPMs, GPPMs, and ETMs)
- As-built Surveys
- NJDEP Tidelands Conveyances
- Laser Scanning